Update 1.0.8 is live. We added a couple features requested by players:
- Tighter touch controls overall.
- A new “sensitive touch” option, available under the Options screen. If enabled, this option eliminates the 30ms hold time needed to “run” to a non-adjacent tile.
- Five new maps (two static maps for levels 2-4, and three templates for levels 6+).
- Performance overall should be better.
- A warning for when a player loads a game that was saved in a prior version of the game. Normally, this isn’t a problem, but now people know what to do if it is.